We currently have a vacancy for an Application Support Specialist to work in the IT Department. You will be responsible for 2nd and 3rd line application support for our Practice Management Software (Inprotech), and develop an understanding of the business and users to implement improvements within the software.
You will be part of a team of 3 people, and report to the IT Manager.
- 2nd and 3rd Line support via Phone Call, Email, and Tickets.
- Working through issues when there is a lack of documentation, which will require strong problem-solving skills.
- Working alongside business users to understand requirements and implement changes.
- Working with 3rd party Software support to understand issues and influence future design.
- Prioritise issue resolution based on business risk.
- Have good oral, written and presentation skills with the ability to organise and present technical material in an easy-to-understand manner.
- Have a passion for customer service and understand the value of delivering quality application services.
- Willingness to learn new applications and grow technical knowledge. To want to invest in self development and learning new skills or application of existing skills.
- Experience of being personally accountable, with the ability to work independently and where necessary, from home.
- A good understanding on SQL fundamentals, and monitoring applications.
- In depth knowledge of MS Office particularly Word/VBA.
- Familiarity with monitoring tools.
- Excellent technical and business application knowledge and an understanding of automated processes.
- Knowledge of Inprotech / IP Case Management.
The role will be based in our offices at 12 Fulwood Place, London, WC1V 6HR. The role is currently performed on a working from home basis, but in the near future the role will revert to requiring some attendance in the office, whilst allowing some working from home to continue - details to be discussed and agreed on an individual basis with the candidate.
Salary for the role is dependent on experience. Hours are 35 hours per week, 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday. Holidays - 25 days (pro rata) in the first year increasing by 1 day each year thereafter up to a maximum of 30 days. Benefits are: discretionary annual bonus, workplace pension scheme, season ticket loan after 6 months' employment, cycle to work scheme.
The interview process will include written tests/phone interviews and face-to-face interviews.
To apply, please either post a CV with a covering letter, marked “Private and Confidential” to Jane Speer at the firm’s address, or email your details to Jane Speer at: email@example.com quoting Reference NJF-AppSupport.
Please advise of the salary level you are seeking with your application.
The closing date is 29 September 2021.