The Legal 500 recently published their latest directory rankings and we are very pleased to announce that the Firm has again been ranked as a leading firm for both patent and trade mark matters. Beck Greener’s expertise as well as our outstanding, commercial and client focused service has been mentioned once again.
The guide states that our patent practice ‘assists with contentious and non-contentious matters alike and is experienced in taking over complex cases at an advanced stage’. Our patent team has been recognised by clients in the research as:
• ‘A very capable team’
• ‘Responsive, expert, friendly’
• ‘Communicative, flexible, stable, entrepreneurial and clear’
• ‘Always very efficient, effective and timely’
• The quality of reporting far exceeds that I have experienced from other firms’
• ‘There is a real desire to achieve results and a great level of guidance on the approaches that could be taken. All the team members I have dealt with are highly skilled and customer focused.’
The Legal 500 states our trade mark team ‘stands out for its track record as one of the most active UK and EU trade mark filers and as an experienced representative in registration proceedings, especially before the UKIPO, in addition to its string of successfully fought IP litigation matters’. Our trade mark team has been recognised by clients in the research as:
• ‘Everybody is very laid back, but super knowledgeable. The advice provided can be very easily used and it’s to the point’
• ‘They are highly responsive, know their stuff and, most importantly, understand the commercial context of their advice’
• ‘Thorough knowledge and experience’
• ‘They stand out for their sheer professionalism and enormous depth of specialist knowledge, both individually and as a firm. They are friendly, very approachable and take the time to explain complex issues in a clear and understandable way. They put the client first and ensure that we understand the risk and timescales involved before commencing any action’
• ‘Top class. It was a pleasure working with them’.
Eight of our attorneys have been recommended as leading individuals in their respective fields. Patent attorneys include Avi Freeman, Ben Muir, James Stones, Jonathan Markham, Catherine Jewell and consultant John Raynor as well as head of trade marks Ian Bartlett, Catherine Jewell and Duncan Morgan.
We are extremely grateful to our clients who participated in the Legal 500 directory research for their excellent feedback.
Click here to see the full editorial in the latest Legal 500 (2021) directory.